A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cardio

Yesterday I started my cardio work outs. The way I've always planned my work out is, do working sets and everything after that is bonus. For example. If I were doing squats I would do 6-8 working sets of full squats then move on to legs curls, legs extensions, or what ever. Instead of doing the bonus work I've decided to do cardio. Here is how things went.

Bike - 10 min warm up
Stretch - Full body stretching
Squats - 6 sets, 6 reps, 225lbs. (1 set, warm up 135lbs)

Eliptical Trainer - 20 min

I know 20 min isn't very long but it felt like forever after those squats. Tomorrow I'm going to the beach. I would like to work out before I go.
Stay tuned and I'll post a bench day next (I think)

Snowdaddy

PS Hi Honey, I Love You.

No comments: