A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, October 03, 2026

Keeping Busy

I got the big lifts in earlier in the week knowing the week was going to finish up on a busy note. On Thursday my TRT injection felt off and a muscle spasmed in my leg. On Friday it felt like I have a deep bruise in the muscle. However, Thursday and Friday I managed to get my steps in. Good for me.
Today I wanted to train a bit because tomorrow morning I leave for Comox BC for a week long course. Only a week but I'm not sure about what I'll be able to do for training. In reality a week off the weights focusing on body weight exercises, mobility and walking won't do me any harm.
Here's what happened today.

Rebounding - 2hrs, 5 minutes. (a long one)

SSB Squats - bar/6 reps, 4 sets/6 reps/145lbs.

Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/12 reps/225lbs.

MG High Cable Rows - 3 sets/12 reps/60kg.

Triceps Cable Ext - 3 sets/12 reps/20kg.

Static Stretches.

Feeling alright. Now I gotta get packed and enjoy some dinner.

Snowdaddy

No comments: