Yesterday I didn't train. Instead I went to get a tattoo. I don't post much about my career but it's given me everything important in my life. Primarily it's given me my wife and then my kids. It's also given me then means to enjoy life and travel the world. I'm a CC130 Hercules mechanic. The H model Hercs in Canada will be retired this November. It's a huge honour to say goodbye to these amazing aircraft. For over 60 years they have been serving Canadians domestic and abroad. It can't be measured how much they have done. I am getting a tattoo to show my respect. The first session is complete. 19 September is session two. Here's what it looks like so far.
As per directions I'm not alowed to push it too hard for the next five days. Sounds like a good day for some easy cardio and mobility work.
Rebounding - 2 hours.
Static Stretches and Thera Gun.
Burning lots of calories. Time for some lunch and enjoy the rest of the day.
Snowdaddy
No comments:
Post a Comment