A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, August 09, 2026

Getting Ready

So, this next week I have my FORCE test on Wednesday and 17 Wing Strongman competition on Friday. I don't want to mess with the FORCE test as that has career implications. However, I don't want to go into the 17 Wing comp unprepaired. To catch up. Friday was busy running around. Got my steps in before bed. Same for Saturday as we went out to Portage la Prarie for most of the day. Today I got to work.

Rebounding - 45 minutes.

Kettlebell Swings - 2 sets/30 reps/40lbs.

Barbell Clean & Press - bar/12 reps, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/3,1 reps/185lbs, 205lbs/1 rep.



Sandbag Pick - 150lbs, 200lbs, 200lbs, 150lbs.


Rebounding - 30 minutes.

Static Stretches.

I will continue to get my 10k steps this week leading up to Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Good day of training. Also, the CPAP machine is working well. More deep sleep last night.

No comments: