A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Training

Saturday, Monday and today I managed to get some rebounding in. Life is crazy. I will be getting back into uniform. A few formalities left but so far it's looking positive. I also want to work at Nonsuch brewing. I don't see why I can't do both. This week end we finalized the purchase of my parent's new home. We also unpacked the POD of all our contents from the basement due to the insurance claim renovation. To say it's been physically and mentally trying would be an understatement. Furthermore, I'm flying to Nova Scotia next month to help my parents move. Once that's done I'll be driving their vehicle here. About 3800km.

Today I did some much needed organizing around the house. Then training.

Light Stretches.

Theragun

Rebounding - 60 minutes total.

Kettlebell Pulls (to chest) - 30, 15, 10, 10 reps.



Nothing fancy. Just working on cardio and training the sandbag lift of the DND Force test. Fun.

Snowdaddy

No comments: