A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, May 25, 2018

Bench Press and Back

Wednesday I got out into my garage late. I wanted to keep the momentum from Tuesday.

Light Stretching.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 8 sets/6 reps/225lbs.
Dumbbell Side Laterals - 4 sets/12 reps/20lbs.
OH Plate Ext - 4 sets/12 reps/45lbs.

In the morning I went for a walk around the block then repeated the action again after weights. Again I met all the goals of my Fitbit.

Yesterday I walked in the morning and again in the evening and met all the goals of my Fitbit.

Today so far I've walked before going to work. During lunch I went to the Strength Club and did some back exercises.

Light Stretching.
Deadlifts - 4 sets/6 reps/70kg.
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4 sets/6, 8, 10, 12 reps/70kg.
Reverse Grip Barbell Curls - 4 sets/12 reps/55lbs.

I also plan on walking around the block again this evening.

I'm feeling good about the extra exercise. I am changing my training yet again. I am not a competitive powerlifter anymore. I am trying to lose weight to feel and look better. So, I guess you could say that I am a body builder. Not a very good one, have you. If that's the case then I need to start training like one. I'm looking forward to the variety in my training.

Snowdaddy

No comments: