A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Life

There is so much going on in my life right now. I applied for and got an new job at a local craft brewery. Definately a dream job as I have a real passion for craft beer. It's casual work. Part-time hours. I'm excited to gain experience in the process of making amazing craft beer.
My wife and I are also in the process of moving my parents closer as they are getting older and could use some extra helping hands. We just bought a house on their behalf. That's a big step complete but there's still lots to do.
The insurance claim renovations are almost complete. Now we have to get organized and tidy up. A POD with almost everything we had in the basement is arriving on Thursday. We have a week to get eveything back in the house.
I feel like I've earned a little break. I'm still rebounding at least 30 min per day. Maybe the weights can take a break. For now, yep. Today I did about 60 minutes on the rebounder with light stretches and theragun.

Snowdaddy

No comments: