A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Trap Bar Rack Pulls

These are awesome for handling heavy weights. Getting the CNS ready for the big stuff is important. I think I can turns into I know I can.
Being back at work is stressfull. Training isn't what it should be. However, I'm still moving weights.

Rebounding - 30 minutes.

Trap Bar Rack Pulls - 135lbs/6 reps, 235lbs/6 reps, 335lbs/6 reps, 435lbs/1 rep, 555lbs/1 rep, 645lbs/1 rep.



High Cable Rows - 3 sets/10 reps/50kg.

A really good training day.

In my personal life I'm done day two of work and I feel anxious about the next five years. Back to the grind. However, this time I know what to expect. Don't get me wrong, there have been some amazing times. Hopefully the next five years will be amazing.

Also, my daughter's boyfriend has come to live with us for an extended period. I'm pleased for her. There's a strong posibility he's the one.

Snowdaddy



No comments: